Two-stage cooling allows the 4SCU16LS to adapt its output to match demand' so your temperature stays exactly where you set it. Two-stage cooling also helps the 4SCU16LS save energy' because it can run at a lower' more efficient speed most of the time and ramp up cooling output as needed for the hottest days. By adjusting its cooling output' the 4SCU16LS can even give you greater control over humidity' to preserve the quality of your air. It’s the air conditioner built to offer more. Because it’s built for life. Yours.
- Pro Series™ Systems Pair this model with a Pro Series™ variable speed furnace and a Comfort Sync thermostat' for optimum performance. With the Pro Series' you’re in control of every aspect of your home’s climate' as well as your energy costs. Explore the AirEase Pro Series™.
- Two-Stage Scroll Compressor The two-stage scroll compressor will run longer' gentler cooling cycles at low capacity during mild weather and switch to full capacity on hotter days' keeping you comfortable all season long.
- Comfort Sync Thermostat When you pair this model with the Comfort Sync thermostat' the system will continuously monitor internal components for optimum performance. When Comfort Sync detects that repairs and regular maintenance are needed' it alerts you or your dealer instantly via email.
- Up to 16 SEER Efficiency Rating SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rates the energy efficiency of your cooling equipment. The higher the SEER rating' the more efficiently your unit operates' saving you money on utility bills.
- Integrated Compressor Protection The combination of both high and low pressure switches give additional reliability to each AirEase cooling unit. The high pressure switch prevents operation in the event that refrigerant pressures exceed safe levels' protecting the compressor. In the event that your unit does not have enough refrigerant' the low pressure switch prevents the unit from drawing in moisture and other contaminants while operating.
- MHT™ Technology AirEase’s proprietary heat transfer system. A specially designed fan shroud pulls air evenly throughout the air conditioner’s coil surface. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow' while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. All combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.